HELP US HELP YOUR COMMUNITY. JOIN THE KIWANIS
Who Belongs to Kiwanis?
Membership in Kiwanis is open to all men and women who wish to make a difference in their community. The Kiwanis Club of Westfort is made up of local citizens dedicated to making your community and the world a better place to live through their volunteer efforts
What can Kiwanis Can Do For You?
- Provide the opportunity for you to become personally involved in the life of your community, and to help improve your community, the nation, and the world;
- Provide you with the opportunity for fellowship that is often lacking in a busy world, and to make lifetime friendships based on mutual interest and the shared joy of doing for others;
- Enable you to share ideas and opinions with others who wish to make the world a better place in which to live;
- Help you to develop leadership skills by enabling you to serve a Kiwanis Club in positions of responsibility;
- Help broaden your general knowledge by providing speakers on scores of interesting subjects during club meetings;
- Provide you with the good feeling that comes from knowing you have personally helped your community and its people, and the knowledge that the effort of each individual really counts.
What can you do for Kiwanis?
- Volunteer your time at our service and fundraising events
- Strengthen a Kiwanis Club by lending your talents and special skills to the development of the club
- Contribute your ideas to how the club helps out the community and especially young children.
- In short, help to keep Kiwanis the number one service organization in the world today
Join our club and make a difference.
New members are welcome at the Kiwanis Club of Wesfort.
An individual like you CAN make a difference, to our club and to your community.
We hope that you will consider membership in KIWANIS.
To find out more about the club, contact Mario Bruni at firstname.lastname@example.org.